Monday, March 30, 2009

Fuck my life.

Nothing ever fucking goes right.
You let your mom call and tell me you killed yourself and bitch me out over it, and then tell me "Oh, I'm sorry, I fucked up, I just didn't know what to do."? It's bullshit. Do you know how much time I've spent crying over you? I'm so fucking sick of being treated like this.
You send me pictures and videos of you cutting yourself and bleeding? You tell me to call you so I can hear you die? You tell me that you're killing yourself because you can't stand to live without me? How dare you try and blame your psychotic mentality on me. You were fucked in the head before you met me and I pity the next person that falls into your trap.
It's bullshit that you'd do that to me. What the fuck did I do to deserve this? I'm a nice person. I've been nothing but nice and supportive of you. You've done nothing but suck the life out of me and make me miserable. If you weren't happy, there was no way that I could ever be happy.
I wish you had fucking killed yourself. I hate you for everything you've put me through.

No comments:

Post a Comment