Friday, March 20, 2009

Tonight was pretty much amazing.

I went to that band showcase thing at Hangar 84 and pretty much only stayed long enough to watch Roades play and have Shana take a billion pictures of Bree and me.
We left to go to the Hamilton mall to meet up with some of Bree's friends and I sat and rode the escalator like 50 times.
As we were leaving the mall, I ran straight into a fucking door. Like, I watched the security guy lock it, and still RAN right into it. (I was running to beat Bree and Shana to the car) All the kids who were outside saw it and laughed and made fun of me. ):
Then we drove some kids to a gas station where I learned that SHANA CANNOT TELL HER LEFT FROM HER RIGHT.
Then we started to drive home, and when Shana tried to turn around after a wrong turn, some car started following us. They followed for a good 30 minutes until we were almost at Shana's house. We were dancing and singing Bohemian Rhapsody and Gives You Hell and some other song.
Shana turned the music down and was like "Has anyone else noticed that that car has been following us?" which is what I was thinking like two seconds before she said that.We started freaking out and Shana kept taking all these turns to try and lose them, and then all of a sudden there's like four cop cars behind us and they all have their lights on. We pulled over and apparently the dude was following us because he thought we were drunk. We were sooo relieved. I swear to god I thought we were going to die.
Then we went to Starbucks and ran into people I don't like to talk about. When we were pulling out of the parking lot, Shana did something dumb and spilled her drink into her cup holders. They were both filled with some iced drink. She had to scoop it out with napkins. She kept throwing the napkins out the window. When we were done cleaning it up, we noticed an empty bag we could have used for trash.
Then we drove to Bree's so I could get my clothes and life-lines, and some car was parked with a bunch of d00ds sitting in it so we drove by really slow and I made faces at them.
I've never almost peed myself so many times in one night. Thank you guys so much. <3 You're the best.
Now I'm watching my kitten fight with a sock. :3

No comments:

Post a Comment