Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Two Updates

  1. I just got a new job!
  2. Some random girl is up my ass about something she can't change.

I went for an interview at this place called Serafina's today. They hired me on the spot and I start on Monday. It's this cute little Italian, family-owned pizzeria right down the street from where I live. The only down-side is that I have to learn all these Italian words that are hard to pronounce and I've already failed at learning new languages.

I'm sick of everyone being so quick to fight. You attack a complete stranger over the internet, throwing insults at them about their looks or music choice, and act like you know them based solely on the fact that you have them added as a friend on MySpace? That's so unbelievebly immature. I hate that people have the nerve to argue with you online, but can never back their shit up when you see them face-to-face. I'm not a violent person and I really hate conflict, but I'm not going to let someone push me around. It's idiotic that people would chew me out because I hooked up with someone a long time ago. It's in the past! There's nothing you can do to change what's happened!

Ugh. I hate people.

1 comment: